June 16, 2010

Progress Report

As usual, I'm woefully slow at posting here, but, as previously mentioned, I'm in the midst of getting the family homestead ready to show to prospective buyers.  It has been a long haul (about 3 months and counting), but I'm rounding the bend into the homestretch.  I promise to post some photos of the place when it's show-ready, but in the meantime, I'll just share one of the backyard from last summer.  The leaves are green again and the petunias are in bloom...enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Well, I for one can't wait to see some pictures of the place. Sounds like you've been working hard getting things spiffy! I've been doing a lot around my yard lately...kind of letting the inside of the house go for now. Post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sharon. I will post some photos as soon as I take some. Not quite there yet, but soon! YeS, my aching body reminds me every morning how hard I've been working here...lol. I'm looking forward to a nice, tasty drink of something serious and a major massage when I'm done with this! It's just one phase of more to follow (packing, moving, unpacking later, etc.), but I think I'll have earned a little indulgence, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leslie, I went to my interiorimage.com email and found your message, but then I deleted it by mistake and it's GONE so I can't email you back! You can use the email on my blog--that's the one I check every day for sure. Sorry I missed it!

    So do you have pictures for us or what? And what's this about a fixer?! FUN!

    ReplyDelete