November 2, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Now I understand how other bloggers feel when they've missed many days of posting!  (I also sympathize with the followers of selected blogs - I know I'm always eager to read the latest posts of those blogs I enjoy, as well.)  I have a few excuses, one not so fun (being under the weather for a bit), and one much more fun (traveling), but I promise I'll play catch-up as much as I can over the next few weeks, but with one caveat. 

I have much work to do here at home that has been delayed because of the aforementioned reasons, so I have to jump-start the tasks at hand before much more time passes.  Perhaps I'll post some photos of befores and afters, since the time has come to spruce up the city home and make it a shing jewel of modern design.  We'll see if I can pull it off with little time and even less money!

In the meantime, I've continued with my homage to autumn - added another tune to the playlist, removed a couple of others, but I'll be working on that in the weeks ahead, too.  And, to entertain you visually, here are a few more autumnal images taken in the 'hood over the past week or two.




Thanks for hanging in...I'll try to make it worth your while for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment